Bankruptcy · Real Estate · Foreclosure Defense · Probate And Estate Planning
At Lynch Law Offices, P.C., we have significant experience handling bankruptcy, real estate closings, foreclosure defense, estate planning and probate matters for clients throughout DuPage and Will counties.
Our versatile practice allows us to serve clients with multiple and overlapping legal concerns — for instance, a client who needs advice regarding bankruptcy and real estate short sales, or a probate in which significant real estate assets are being passed from one generation to the next.
Whatever your legal problem, we have the skill and experience to get results. Call us today toll free at 800-491-7493 to schedule an appointment with a dedicated Illinois bankruptcy lawyer.
A Family Approach To The Law
Our husband and wife attorney team, John and Roseanne Lynch, has more than 50 years of combined experience helping people solve their legal problems. Our associate attorney, Brendan J. Reilly, brings a fresh and new approach to our team. Many of our clients enjoy the personal touch of being served by a husband and wife legal team. John, Roseanne and Brendan will work with you personally, in our relaxed setting, to help you explore your legal options.
John, Roseanne and Brendan have extensive experience serving clients in the following legal areas:
- Bankruptcy: We are available to handle all bankruptcy matters, including debt relief for individuals and small businesses. Our Illinois bankruptcy attorneys can provide guidance on Chapter 7 bankruptcy, Chapter 13 bankruptcy and Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
- Real estate matters: We advise clients on a broad range of real estate law matters, including closings, short sales, commercial and residential real estate transactions, and real estate successions.
- Foreclosure defense: If you have been threatened with foreclosure, or served with a foreclosure complaint by your lender, we can help you explore your legal options. We have helped many clients stay in their homes for significant periods of time even after receiving a foreclosure notice.
- Estate planning: Whether you are preparing an estate plan or finalizing the legal and financial matters of a deceased loved one, our lawyers can provide you with the experienced guidance you need.
- Probate and Estate Administration: Our compassionate attorneys will guide you through the process of administering the estate following the passing of a loved one.
Contact Our Law Firm
We realize that each client is unique and each case has specific issues that we will take into account. The legal guidance we provide will be tailored to meet your needs. Contact our firm toll free at 800-491-7493 to schedule a free initial consultation with a trusted Illinois lawyer.
We are a debt relief agency. We proudly help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.