The decision to file for bankruptcy is not an easy one. The best way to decide whether bankruptcy is appropriate for you is to talk to a knowledgeable bankruptcy attorney whom you trust to provide you with an honest opinion about your situation.
The attorneys at Lynch Law Offices, P.C. understand the stress and fear that people face when they are deep in debt. We work with our clients to develop debt relief plans that help them best achieve their objectives. From our office in Lisle, we serve clients throughout DuPage county, including the communities of Wheaton and Naperville. To schedule a complimentary confidential consultation, call our office at 800-491-7493.
Learn About Bankruptcy
At Lynch Law Offices, P.C., we want you to feel empowered to make the best decision for your family. We want you to understand how bankruptcy works and how bankruptcy can help you get out of debt:
- Bankruptcy FAQ — What is bankruptcy? How do I know what chapter to file? Get answers to common bankruptcy questions.
- Bankruptcy terms explained — Bankruptcy seems to have a language of its own. Find out what bankruptcy terms mean.
- Bankruptcy myths — Many people are afraid of bankruptcy because of misinformation on the Internet as well as friends and family. Read this section to read about common bankruptcy myths and learn the truth about bankruptcy.
- Creditor abuse — You do not have to tolerate creditor abuse. Learn about your rights.
- Wage garnishment — Bankruptcy is the fastest and most effective way to stop wage garnishments. Learn how bankruptcy can help.
- Repossessions — If you are trying to avoid repossession of a vehicle or you have just had your car or truck repossessed, you may be able to save your vehicle, but you MUST ACT FAST. Find out how we can help.
- Questions to ask before hiring a bankruptcy lawyer — With so many legal options available, how do you choose? Getting the answer to some simple questions can help you choose the right lawyer for bankruptcy.
- Financial warning signs — When is it time to consider bankruptcy? Read through these financial warning indicators to determine whether it is time to consult with a bankruptcy attorney about your options.
- Bankruptcy exemptions: What I can keep — One of the greatest fears associated with bankruptcy is that you will lose everything. Find out what you are allowed to keep if you file for bankruptcy in Illinois.
- Benefits of bankruptcy — The benefits of bankruptcy are often misunderstood. Find out how bankruptcy can help you improve your overall financial situation.
- What to bring to your free consultation — Get the most out of your first meeting with our attorneys. Find out what you should bring to your initial consultation to make the most out of your free consultation.
- What to bring to your 341 meeting — There are certain items you MUST bring to the meeting of creditors with the bankruptcy trustee. Find out what you need to bring.
At Lynch Law Offices, P.C., we empower our clients by educating them on their bankruptcy options and putting them in control of which way they want to proceed. If you have questions about bankruptcy and are looking for an attorney who will give you a free assessment of your situation, contact our law firm to schedule an appointment. You may call us toll free at 800-491-7493.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.