In life there are often times we wish we could have done things differently. At Lynch Law Offices, P.C., we try to help our clients avoid costly mistakes. As bankruptcy attorneys, clients often come to us after trying different ways to get caught up on debt. We wish they had come to us first.
People who try to avoid bankruptcy by using other methods often find themselves filing for bankruptcy anyway. Had they come to us sooner, we may have been able to help them preserve some of their most valuable assets. There are several things you should not do to avoid bankruptcy:
- Foreclosure “rescue” specialists – There are many scammers who prey on vulnerable homeowners with promises to save your home. The best way to protect your home from foreclosure while catching up is through a Chapter 13 plan.
- Payday loans – If you are considering a payday loan to make ends meet, it is time to contact a bankruptcy attorney. Payday loans are difficult to repay because they have very high interest rates. Get the straight story on payday loans.
- Rent-to-own stores – Rent-to-own furniture and appliance companies provide goods at a high cost. Learn more about why these companies can make your life so difficult.
- Home equity loan scams – Do not be lured by promises to cash in your home equity to catch up on bills. Your home equity is one of your most valuable assets. Get the facts about home equity loans.
- Tax refund anticipation loans – Watch out for tax refund anticipation loans. Learn why these are so dangerous for consumers.
- Work-from-home scams – If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Companies who promote the ability to earn thousands while working at home are often scams.
- Credit repair – Nobody has the ability to repair your credit, but you. Find out why credit repair companies are scams.
Do Not Cash Out Your Future To Avoid Bankruptcy. Call Lynch Law Offices, P.C., First.
If you are struggling to make ends meet and are considering cashing in an investment or borrowing against another asset, please call the attorneys at Lynch Law Offices, P.C., in DuPage County, Illinois. We help individuals and businesses struggling with debt find real solutions to get out of debt. Bankruptcy is just one of the ways we can help. Call today to schedule a complimentary initial consultation. You can reach our law office online or at 630-761-5274.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.