Estate Planning Services
Whether you are a retiree seeking to preserve your legacy, business owner interested in transfer of your company’s ownership to a new generation or part of a young family with small children undertaking estate planning for the first time — you are on the right track. You are wise to prepare for the future, to ensure your loved ones’ brighter tomorrows.
With your input to guide us, we can help you accomplish these goals, and many others — at the Lynch Law Offices, P.C.
For decades, the estate planning services portion of our practice has brought the good news of estate planning to clients in DuPage County, Will County, the greater Chicago metro and surrounding areas. Attorney John J. Lynch listens carefully to everything you tell him, and documents those goals in a variety of customized estate tools that can serve you and relatives well in the years ahead.
Regardless of your age, marital status and size of your estate, you and those you love most can benefit from a personalized estate plan composed of elements such as:
- A last will and testament stating your position on any number of final concerns, including asset disbursements and child guardianships
- A living will that anticipates medical care needs in the case of a health emergency
- A trust that contains any of your family’s assets, for purposes of property transfers, inheritance and tax benefits
- A power of attorney, “durable” or “springing,” that designates a decision-maker for assets and property matters, in the event of incapacitation
- A health care power of attorney, for medical decision-making after a serious injury or during an illness
- An asset protection plan, governing the handling of your property according to your explicit wishes
- A digital asset plan, for preservation and transfer of virtual assets
As your lawyer, Mr. Lynch educates, negotiates and advocates in your best interests at all times, tailoring your estate documentation in ways that reflect your exact situation. Pending any refreshes to an estate plan, when your work together has concluded, you will know that relatives and friends mentioned in your plan can look forward to complete peace of mind, and the assurance that probate’s costly inconveniences will play no role in their futures.
Your Free Consultation With Lynch Law Offices, P.C. — Five Illinois Locations To Serve You
We invite you to bring your ideas and relevant documents to a complimentary, confidential consultation with John J. Lynch. You can secure an appointment right now by calling to 630-761-5274 or reaching us by email.