If you are struggling with debt and looking for relief, bankruptcy law is a powerful tool at your disposal designed to help you get a fresh start with your finances. Filing for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy puts an immediate end to creditor harassment and other actions such as foreclosure, wage garnishment and repossession. Chapter 7 wipes out debt, while Chapter 13 consolidates debt into a manageable payment plan.
At Lynch Law Offices, P.C., our DuPage and Will County bankruptcy lawyers can help you solve your debt problems by guiding you through the bankruptcy process. John, Roseanne and Brendan have more than 50 years of combined experience handling bankruptcies for clients in Lisle, Wheaton, Naperville and throughout DuPage counties.
Legal Guidance Tailored Specifically To Your Needs
You may have heard about large bankruptcy law firms where the clients never speak to the same attorney twice, if they ever speak to an attorney at all. Sometimes they are just offered “phone consultations.” That is not how we operate. Our firm has a strong belief in the value of personal attention.
Our team will take the time to learn about your situation. We will speak to you about your debt issues and listen to your concerns. When we offer you legal guidance about debt relief and how to stay out of debt, you can be assured is tailored specifically to your needs.
Our attorneys are committed to helping you resolve your debt problems. We can advise you on a broad range of bankruptcy law issues, including:
- Bankruptcy basics — Who is eligible to file for bankruptcy? How long does it take? Get answers to your questions on the basics of bankruptcy.
- Bankruptcy don’ts — Before doing anything, make sure you do not do anything to jeopardize your bankruptcy.
- Alternatives to bankruptcy — While bankruptcy is a good option for many, it is not for everyone. Find out your alternatives to filing bankruptcy.
- General bankruptcy issues —
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy — Learn about Chapter 7 bankruptcy and what kind of debt it can help you with.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy — Find out why Chapter 13 bankruptcy is a good option for people wanting to fight foreclosure and get on their feet again.
- Difference between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 — Bankruptcy can be confusing. Understand what makes Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy different.
- Emergency filings — If you are in danger of losing your home or your car, an emergency bankruptcy filing may help you keep these possessions.
- Multiple filings — You can file for bankruptcy more than once. Learn the rules about filing for bankruptcy more than once.
- Bankruptcy and divorce — Often bankruptcy and divorce go hand in hand. Find out what you should do if you are divorcing and need to file bankruptcy.
- Types of debt — Learn what types of debt can be discharged in a bankruptcy.
- Life after bankruptcy — Life goes on after bankruptcy. You can rebuild your credit and walk away with a fresh start.
- Bankruptcy timeline — Learn how long bankruptcy takes and what to expect at every step along the way.
Our debt relief attorneys have more than 50 years of combined experience standing up for the rights of people who have found themselves in challenging or stressful situations. We can help you.
Contact Our Illinois Law Firm
We are a debt relief agency. We help proudly help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.